Trax California Ultimate 2PCI Race Radios
Complete Stereo in car communications with Trax Stereo Helmet Wiring Kits. Check out our mounting solutions to simplify install in most UTV's!
What comes in the box:
- TRAX Stereo Bluetooth Intercom. Two Trax 5 pin 12' Headset/Helmet Cables with quick disconnect nexus mil spec connections. Optional upgrade to DSP - See Below
- Two TRAX Stereo Helmet Wiring Kits. Featuring new Full Range HFI Speakers and Trax Stereo 5 pin Water resistant H2no plug. Easy to install in your own helmet or send to us for professional install.
- Icom F5021 Mobile Radio. 50 watt, VHF, Alphanumeric Display, 128 channels pre-programmed with our stock desert list. Add notes to your order if you would like any special frequencies added.
- Antenna and Coax. 17' Hole Mount Coax and No Ground Plane Antenna.
- Push to Talk Buttons. One velcro and one panel mount.
- Music/Phone Audio Input Cable. 6' cable allowing you to input music into your intercom or voice conversation from a phone or music device.
The Trax Stereo Intercom system is designed for UTV's, Sand Cars, Prerunners and Boats that demand the best in sound quality. This innovative intercom boasts crystal clear communications with a digitally controlled VOX system. Equipped with dual audio amplifiers, and increased RF Filtering, this intercom will change the way you hear your passengers and music!
- Bluetooth - Pair your Cell phone or Bluetooth capable music device player for wireless music and phone calls. Listen to your music without connecting any wires or have a cell phone conversation without ever connecting your phone to your intercom system. Great for hands free driving! Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to play or pause while music is playing, or answer incoming phone calls!
- Available with DSP - "Digital Signal Processing" electronically removes all noise from the intercom system except your voice. This is a MUST have for vehicles without a windshield, headsets, V8 cars, or loud exhaust. Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to turn on DSP when you need it, and turn it off when you don't.