Complete in car and two-way radio communications with headsets. Check out our mounting solutions to simplify install in most UTV's!
What Comes in the box:
- 4 Link Pro Elite Intercom. Two 12' and Two 16' Headset/Helmet Cables with quick disconnect nexus mil spec connections. Upgrade to Bluetooth or DSP! (See Below)
- Icom F5021 Mobile Radio. 50 watt, VHF, Alphanumeric Display, 128 channels pre-programmed with our stock desert list. Add notes to your order if you would like any special frequencies added.
- Antenna and Coax. 17' Hole Mount Coax and No Ground Plane Antenna.
- Push to Talk Buttons. One velcro and one panel mount.
- Headsets. Four High Quality, Carbon Fiber, Over the Head style Headsets with built in coil cord.
- Music/Phone Audio Input Cable. 6' cable allowing you to input music into your intercom or voice conversation from a phone or music device
Our 4 Link Pro Elite Intercom comes standard with great features like digitally controlled squelch, noise cancellation and automatically muting music when you speak into the mircrophones. Upgrade your intercom to PCI Exclusive Bluetooth and/or DSP Technology.
- DSP - "Digital Signal Processing" electronically removes all noise from the intercom system except your voice. This is a MUST have for vehicles without a windshield, headsets, V8 cars, or loud exhaust. Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to turn on DSP when you need it, and turn it off when you don't.
- Bluetooth - Pair your Cell phone or Bluetooth capable music device player for wireless music and phone calls. Listen to your music without connecting any wires or have a cell phone conversation without ever connecting your phone to your intercom system. Great for hands free driving! Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to play or pause while music is playing, or answer incoming phone calls!
We recommend upgrading to the Kenwood TK-7360 Mobile Radio. The Kenwood requires less power to transmit at full strength, ideal for vehicles with smaller batteries or vehicles with a lot of aftermarket accessories. Don't forget to get a Kenwood compatible Bracket!
The Ultimate Package comes standard with our Over The Head style headsets. They feature full range, high fidelity speakers. Upgrade Options:
- Behind the Head - Includes Gel Ear Seals, Cloth Ear Covers and a foam mic sock. The rigid bar is across the back of the head. We often recommend BTH for high speed boats as the soft velcro top strap is more aerodynamic.
- Vibe Headset - This lightweight, true Carbon Fiber headset is half a pound lighter than our standard headsets! The Vibe features a dual speaker system has incredible, adjustable Bass boost; Breathable leather ear seals and head pad. Includes USB Charging cable for Bass Boost. Charge lasts 12+ hours. If battery dies, the primary headset speaker still functions - battery power is only needed for the second bass boost speaker.
- KLF-2 Power Noise Filter - Highly Recommended for installations.
- Headset Bag - Keep your headsets safe during storage and transport.
- Headset Hanger - Easily hang your headsets from the roll bar.
- UTV Mounting Brackets - Model Specific Brackets for easy installation.
- Roll Bar Mounts - Install your radio and intercom on your roll cage.
- Antenna Mount - Great for vehicles without a roof.
- Steering Wheel PTT Assembly - Ideal for Quick Release Steering Wheels.
- BaoFeng Hand Held Radio - Inexpensive way to test your system, it's always nice to have an extra radio lying around.
- Flush Mount Plates - allows you to mount your headset/helmet cables into your dash.